27 January 2010

Hasbunallah Wa Ni'mal Wakiil..

Salam w.b.t.

Alhamdulillah, I've with done my winter semester two days ago. All praises are due to Allah. I finally finished all my preclinical studies. It's kind of weird that we still learn preclinical subjects even though we are already in the forth year. But Pharmacology was the last preclinical subject for us, and indeed it's one of toughest subject I ever learned so far.

Well, I'm not a top scorer for this subject during the weekly tests. (Here we have written tests every week for the whole year). My average point for this semester is just 1.68 (1 is the best). Probably written examination is not my strongest side when it comes to subjects that require total memorizing. But, thank God I did well in my finals. Some people doubted when I said that I wanted to take it on Monday. They had some points there. I was quite busy nowadays with so many activities. There was no a single day before the exam where I just stayed at home studying the whole day. Sometimes I had class, sometimes I joined some programs, and sometimes I slept at my friend's house. Anyway, I kept convincing myself that time is just subjective, and it's Allah who determine the duration of time that one actually have.

Allah the Almighty says:
'Said two men from those who feared (to disobey) upon whom Allah had bestowed favor, "Enter upon them through the gate, for when you have entered it, you will be predominant. And upon Allah rely, if you should be believers"' (Al-Maidah, 5: 23)
This verse was telling about the Prophet Moses, who had instructed his people of Bani Israil to enter the holy land, yet the stubborn people still did not want to follow the instruction.

Anyway, the point that I want to stress here is that, Allah guarantees us that, victory will be ours, but on Allah we should put our trust if we have faith. But the victory will only come if we have put our effort on it, the same as the people of Moses were asked to enter through the gate before gaining victory.

These words should give us strength to face hardships and difficult people. but at the same time as depending on Allah, we must exert effort and use all the material resources provided by Allah. If we do we will be obeying His orders. When we sincerely depend on Allah we feel tranquility in our hearts because we know that Allah is on our side. We should try to detach ourselves from always seeking material things and keep in mind that no harm or benefit comes to us without the permission of Allah.

Hasbunallah Wa Ni'mal wakiil
"Allah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs (for us)"

Actually I have lots of plans to do. However the cold weather outside limits my outdoor activities.

Frozen river here. It's still cold out there.

Yesterday, I watched the video put by Tun Dr Mahathir in his personal blog concerning the September 11 attack. I believe that many people has already seen this video since the past few years. I highly admire the courage of the former Prime Minister to voice up this issue in public recently.

Concerning the 9/11 issue, I am among the minority of the population on this planet who believe that the 9/11 thing was just a dirty scam and it is actually just a false flag operation. Yeah, nobody could explain how tower 7 falled down, when no airplane strucked it. Please tell me if anyone of you who read this post have any idea how it fell down. I would like to know.

A fact which I believe many still do not know about is that Osama bin Laden used to worked with the CIA in the 1980's during the Afghan war with Soviet Union (You can search the word 'Tim Osman' which is his nickname for CIA, from google). He built major training camps with the CIA during the war. He owned Binladen's Cooperation which used to be one of the largest construction company in the Middle East. In 1986, according to the book Taliban: Militant Islam, Oil and Fundamentalism in Central Asia, written by Ahmed Rashid, bin Laden helped build the Khost tunnel complex, which the CIA was funding as a major arms storage depot, training facilities and medical center for the mujahideen. This is a fact which nobody could deny. However the question is, did he turned against the CIA or maintain ties until now? Nobody could give the accurate answer on this question. However some evidence suggest that he's still a CIA agent until now, and the CIA is actually funding him and all the works. And if those claims are true, it means that the whole world has been deceived by believing the war against terror, while it is actually a political play by two close friends for economical purposes in both parties.

Many people believe in coincidence, but I don't.

I don't want to comment more, but I believe that the world is manipulated by 'hidden hands'. It is a dirty and scary world but we still have to dig it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratz for your exams.. keep it up..

丽 娜 said...

Salam.
Firstly, congratulations.
Secondly, this post telah meninggalkan impak kpd sy.
Terima kasih.
hehehehe

mohdnoor said...

Salam..

Thank you, lina :-) alhamdulillah, syukur pd Allah.. I wonder which part yg tinggalkan impak ;p hope it's a positive impact, not -ve one.. hehe..

all the best in your exams..

lenepawida said...

mestila impak +ve kan lina ;)chaiyok utk lina!

btw utk mohd noor, congratulations! :) semoga terus cemerlang, gemilang dan terbilang :D

mohdnoor said...

thanks, lenepawida :-) all the best utk exam nanti..